CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

gas prices and rants

Okay, this may seem pretty weird but my first post here would actually be on gas prices.

No, do not fear. I wouldn't be discussing about any political hula-balu here.

You see, I'm a student, and I commute going to school.

The thing is, I live way far from my school.

Laguna (home) - Manila (school)

back in highschool and those spoiledbrat days of mine, I never really thought much about price hikes and such, since of course I was a kid.

Coming from an exclusive school, I was brought to school by car and fetched from school by car; and of course dear kuya eric's school bus!

I really did not care much about gas prices, until the past couple of weeks that it had been boosting way high!

Maybe I wouldn't really care if I'm getting a fare allowance from my parents, but oh well...the brave me decided to venture through this sem alone. --I pay for the tuition, my fare, my everything.

I really had no idea that prices would balloon up like that!

I mean come on, a one way busride from here to manila used to be 48 bucks --> 54 bucks -->68 bucks!!! (take note, those are all student fare rates)

okay, so this is a ranting post.

so sue me.

here's a pretty interesting survey on what people do whenever gas prices go up, up, and away!




0 comments: