CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Disney And Me

If you have no idea of what I do besides being a pseudo bum and a pseudo student;
then I should tell you that I am a web content writer.

Web content writing is fun.
It is. (in a very twisted way)

However, the thing I love most about this 'job' is that I get to learn new things.
And when I say 'new', I do mean 'alien-out-of-this-world' kind of knowledge.

I've written numerous topics ranging from puppy training, subliminal messages, hoodia diet pills, hypertension, speech therapy, foreclosures, identity theft, miami condos, real estate, loan, government grants, scams, tv antennas, seo marketing, business tips, australian hotel accommodations, canadian parks, panic attacks, bedroom designs, landscape lighting, infidelity, big fish gaming, camping outdoors, life coaching, dyslexia and a lot more odd things that I never thought I could write about.

The latest topic I am working on is about Disneyland.

I love it.

I just do.

Darn it. Just give me the G's and I swear I'm gonna have that Disney vacation for a whole month!
Not to mention that I plan on having a Disney Fairytale Wedding (even without a groom! hehe) and get to ride Cinderella's carriage! :P

Seriously, simply reading about Disneyland/World and viewing their site makes me drool about it.

I want it.

Bad!




0 comments: