CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wanna be rich by just spending 5-15 minutes of your time?

You'll gonna be rich after reading my full blog, I promise..

One boring day, I was surfing the net (as always), looking for some flash menus for my sony ericsson w810i. My only goal that day is to modify my phone.. but guess what I found? A humble website that: taught me how to transform my windows xp to vista-ish feel and looks, provides thousands of mobile games (69 of w/c are already installed in my phone), contains applications (mobile dictionary, Bluetooth hack, free mobile web browser, and etc.), taught me techniques for unlimited sms and mms, gives links to movie downloads, answered my question on how to watch TV using your pc - without spending for tv tuners (channels from other countries and cables are also included - HBO, AXN, cartoon network, Disney channel, Nat’l geo, discovery, mtv, etc), informed me on how to earn while just doing my regular internet activities, and more..

Yeah, I know.. you're already convinced to join or at least visit the site after reading my intro but let me give you information about the site first..

Actually, I don't call it a "site".. I call it a community. It's a Filipino community. I won’t tell much about the origin of our community, the technicalities, & stuffs but I'll let you know about my interesting experiences and the things that make me type
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-dot-C-O-M everyday.

Here is a glance of our community's welcome page:


Even on the first page, you can already tell that the topics are really useful and will already capture your interest.





In addition, we Filipinos are fond of playing level-up games. Like the characters of those games, members also have levels & can increase their level by contributing useful posts - this is also a reason why people won't stop discovering new things.









We also love Friendster. So, how could we miss this part? - A Friendster-like feature is also available. You can edit your profile, add friends, & send messages and comments.



Our community isn't limited to certain topics. If you have a new gizmo, a PSP for example, you can find loads of games there. If you want to explore new online businesses, someone will surely help you. From PC, cell phones, businesses, Photoshop tutorials, to useful softwares, anything you wanna know - it's all there..

And the best thing about this is that it's all for FREE.

With regards to being a member; even if you are new to the community, you will already feel that you are a part of them (or us) not like other forums wherein you still have to prove something for them to welcome you. If you want to know something which is not yet posted there, you can post your question and someone will surely help. I don't know if people there are just kind or they just want to increase their level. But at least, you'll know the answer for sure and you'll be amazed that people there are really eager to help.^^

Just a teaser.. Do you know that you can view Friendster private photos even without asking for permission? Now you know, so beware..,;p.., You will also know stuffs like that.^^

Excited?

So, what site/community are we really talking about?

hmm.. It's www.symbianize.com

So.. As promised, you are now rich. maybe not financially, but with useful information.^^


I know what you're gonna do next.


Welcome to our community and enjoy!

Ü



-sairilh31

0 comments: