CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cranial Nerve Replay

Exactly twelve hours from now, I'd be sitting again on an armchair in the CAMP dentroom2, squeezing my brains out (of what's left of it), trying to recall the tantamount supposedly 'old' information, which I've been reading the past couple of days.

Well, here we go again.



The dreaded Neuro 3rd Exam.

For some reason, this time around, I feel a bit ecstatic about the exam.

Not that I'm prepared for it or anything..

I just want to get over it.

Seriously!

Then, we'd be having our Laboratory exam next week.
(which is another "dreaded" one)

Then comes the finals.

*Removals? (oh dear God, pleaseee no!)

For 3 or 4 weeks straight, all I'd be musing about would be exams for just one subject.

Geez. I need a life.

Hail ye cranial nerves! aja!

0 comments: