CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

been there, done that and going back again... ^_^

It's been merely three years ago since I first experienced the so-called "dorm life"

and for some odd reason, I got tired of it and opted to become a masochist by commuting everyday from Laguna to Taft ave. ^_^

And now, I'm going back to my so-called dorm life!!! weeeh!!

I'm pretty much excited about it...

I moved in my stuff this afternoon in my new room 505 (huhhu i miss 509!!!)

It felt like l was in first year college again!!! hahahah. I'll be officially moving-in next week. Hence,

no more Internet-all-you-can for me

Good thing though, I finally figured out how I can use my cellphone, connect it to my laptop and turn it into a modem and connect to the Internet.. hooray!!!

Odd as it may seem, I'm actually excited to go back to my dorm diet...(apples, oranges, more apples, instant noodles, canned goods, anything instant, donuts, bread, skyflakes, and the like) Actually, I only have two meals during dorm days namely..lunch and merienda (I rarely have dinner, and I'm not much of a breakfast person)

I wonder though, how baywalk looks like at present. I used to jog there (from pedro gil to CCP and back) during mornings (yes, those were the days when I still had the will to get up at 5am in the morning), hehe. Back those days, they still had the dinosaur thingy along with mister sharky and all those pretty lights and restaurants.Last I heard was that they got evicted or something, due to tax evasion or something like that.

I also have new roomates! I met one this afternoon, her name is Karen. As of present there are three of us in the room, and I heard a fourth roomate would be moving in pretty soon. I'm kinda nervous though, 'coz I'd have to adjust to my new roomates along with new room rules and the like. I'm pretty much comfortable with my old room (509), 'coz I've stayed there for more than 3 years..so me and ate Lilet were pretty much like the "big bosses" of the room hehe (we kinda bullied new comers, especially if they were unorderly with their stuff)

Seeing my dorm today was simply exhilirating and exciting. Adrenaline rush!!! ^_^
I just hope I could still write articles though. T_T

Nonetheless, I'm reaaaalyyy reallyy excited!

0 comments: